Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kalispell Antiques Market

On the road to Glacier National Park Summer 2015, we pull into the 'old town' area of Kalispell Montana, just outside the west entrance to the park. It's time to take a break and we spot the KALISPELL ANTIQUES MARKET, so we pull up on the reins of Night Rider, our blue Flex and take a load off our saddles and saunter into the shop....YIPEE YI-O YI-A!
My blood starts boiling....heart fluttering...I'm primed for the treasure hunt!

OK.... all the tourists do this!

Valarie helping me get acquainted with cowboy Woody!

OOPS I'm not sure what I  am doing here?

Valarie, holding her tin can shield ;-) She is one of the venders who has a booth in this mall and sells vintage / antique Native American and Wild West cowboy treasures.

Three huge rooms of goodies!

Lots of western themed vintage treasures.

This treasure seeker about to run to the big 'X' on our vintage map!

Double trouble!

I found a fabulous 1940's vintage nylon 3/4 sleeve blouse here for $8.00.

KALISPELL ANTIQUES MARKET
48 Main Street
Kalispell, Montana
406-257-2800

No comments:

Post a Comment